May 12th, 2016
Author: Protest Surf Center Fuerteventura
Dear beach and flipflop lovers. If you are dreaming of learning how to surf, or would like to improve your surfing, then now is the time to come practising! Spring in Fuerteventura is the best season of the year to come on a surfcamp, and here is why:
- • It’s the season with least tourism of the year, and a lot of the locals go on holidays. Therefore less people in the water which means more waves for you! There are also less students in our groups which gives even more quality in our surf lessons.
- • The winter with it’s big swells has passed, making way for smoother medium sized waves perfect for beginner and intermediate surfers. The trade winds are also a guarantee for waves at the east coast, with it’s beautiful sandy beaches.
- • For sure you are fed up and tired of the cold and rainy winter! Come to Fuerteventura, where the spring is bright and full of light, and the days are long and sunny. Treat yourself to an injection of natural vitamin D and some days in paradise to recover from too much winter!
- • Prepare for the summer! Get some pre-tan and warm up your paddling muscles to catch more waves and surf better all summer.
- • At Protest Surfcenter Fuerteventura we would love you to come surfing with us in the spring, because we know that you will get some great waves but with little people in the water and the courses. This is why we reduced our spring surfcamp prices with 10% if you stay in the Surf Hostel (offer valid until 30th of June).
- • In addition to that, if you already surfed with us and you want to come back, we give you 6 days of surf lessons for the price of 5!
- • Our new merchandising T-shirt, singlets and Hoodies have just arrived, and they look amazing!
Don’t hesitate and book your spring surfcamp now!
We wish you the best of waves,
The Team of Protest Surfcenter Fuerteventura